At our factory in Napier, New Zealand we are able to design, prototype and manufacture products from a wide range of materials on our modern and high-tech machinery. We specalise in making parts.
The business director Nigel Franklin has many years experience in a high productivity CNC machining factory, working on jobs from mild to wild - small run prototypes to 5000 part high production runs, and knows what is required to take any job from start to finish most efficiently. Efficiency is key. Efficiency is what keeps a part cost effective and makes your product viable.
We currently offer CNC milling, CNC turning, manual milling & turning, press brake folding, TIG & MIG welding and CNC laser etching in-house. If we can't do it in-house we have a close network of trusted suppliers we work with to offer other services required such as laser cutting or heat treatment.
We regularly work with all sorts of materials - steel, stainless steel, brass, bronze, aluminium, plastics and more. Once a part has been machined we can also provide finishing processes such as laser marking, powder-coating, anodising and zinc plating either in-house or through our network of trusted suppliers.
A varied range of high precision measuring tools, along with a strong understanding of technical drawings and a superior attention to detail ensures your products will be made right, the first time.
Our workshop machinery consists of:
- (2) Okuma MX-45VAE CNC Milling Machines
- Fanuc Model-T CNC Drill-Tap Centre
- Mitsui Seiki HR-5B Horizontal CNC Milling Machine with Pallet Changer
- Leadwell MCV-0 CNC Milling Machine
- Doosan Leo 1600 CNC Lathe
- Takisawa TC-2 CNC Lathe
- Goodway TA-32 CNC Lathe
- Everising H-260HB CNC Bandsaw
- Toyokoki HPM-30S 30 ton x 400mm Press Brake with NC back gauge.
- Kondia FV-1 Turret Type Vertical Milling Machine
- Abene VHF-3 Universal Horizontal / Vertical Milling Machine
- Prusa i3 MK3S 3D Printer
- CNC Laser Marking Machine